The Motorola XTS2500 portable radio delivers the quality communications and interoperability that users expect, backed by a tough, rugged and compact design for the demanding and often dangerous environments they work in. This IP- enabled radio offers a wide array of advanced features and technology suited for the public safety arena, including four model types.
The XTS2500's uncompromising durability is founded in its design, meeting Military specifications 810, C, D, E and F, while also providing protection against the elements with redundant silicon seals and using MacroBlend housing material to ensure against damaging shock, vibrations, UV radiation, dust and electrostatic discharge. By delivering superior audio quality, caller's messages are received crisp and clear and without all the radio "noise" associated with typical working environments. The advanced emergency functionality features include: Emergency Keep Alive—ensuring emergency calls are not dropped even is the radio power switches off; Emergency with voice to follow—allows for communication without having to press the PTT button; and in digital mode other users in your talk-group have the capability to hear and see your ID in their display when an emergency call has been initiated.
The XTS2500 can be used with the following systems: SMARTNET, SmartZone, and ASTRO 25. A great feature if multiple systems are in play and organizations are trying to decrease costs where possible. This one radio works with all three! Users also have the capability to program over the air while in the field, saving both time and increasing efficiencies.
- 700/800: 764–870 MHz
- Model I: Basic, with no display
- Model I.5: Large bitmap display
- Model II: Large bitmap display and navigation buttons
- Model III: Large bitmap display and full keypad
- Operates on P25 Analog and Digital Trunked Systems
- Meets Military Specs 810 C, 810 D, 810 E and 810 F, For Resistance to Shock and Extreme Weather
- Supports USB and RS-232 Functionalities
- Noise Reduction Software and Audio Gain Control
- 16 Position Selectable Rotary Knob
- 3 Programmable Side Buttons
- 6 Line, Twelve Character Full Bitmap Display
- Top Mounted Emergency Button
- Three Programmable Software Menu Buttons
- Ergonomically Recessed PTT
- IP67 Rating: temporarily immersible to a depth of up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Advanced Emergency Functionality
- Data Capability
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?